Activities & Achievement:
Individual Initiative Association for Human Rights-MASIR have done the following activities and achievement:
- Dozens of sit-in and protests.
- Meetings with the concerned people in all Lebanon’s areas from North to South in partnership with other NGO located in these areas.
- Awareness sessions in Lebanese universities: Lebanese International University (Beirut, Bekaa, Saida), Al Jinane University (Saida), American University of education and computer…
- Participates in NGO fairs in universities and with other NGO’S.
- Awareness sessions with children of Lebanese mothers married to a non-Lebanese and stateless people, so they could know the procedure of birth and marriage registration and how to obtain their legal papers.
- Workshop with Tripoli bar association.
- Meetings with Ambassadors to Facilitate visa matters to children of a Lebanese mothers.
- Meetings with parliament deputies and ministers especially the one related to our cause to press and facilitate the children life of Lebanese mothers married from non-Lebanese.
- We provide critical illness in hospital to children of Lebanese mothers married form non-Lebanese by calling the specialized authorities that can help them.
- We give unpaid legal consultancy for stateless and children of a Lebanese mothers.
- We have obtained a decision from general security to cancel penalties of breaking residency permit deadline of Lebanese mothers.
- We have obtained a generalization from the ministry of education to register and treat children of Lebanese mothers married from non-Lebanese like a Lebanese.